Thursday 4 August 2016

TOGETHER WE ARE COMPLETE




She is all that I am not
Together we are Complete.
She's the moon that shines bright
me the dark night where we meet.

She is the cool breeze that rustles the leaves
me the tree that sways.
She the soft drops of seasons first shower
Me the child that plays

She is the dazzling summer sun
Me that sunflower that will bloom
She is happiness personified
Me the epitome of gloom.

She the river that rushes through
me the deep blue sea.
She as stable as the rocky hill
me like a bird, am free.

She is a beautiful nightingales song
A melody heart achingly sweet
me the rhythm all gone wrong
of a ballad incomplete.

She is all that I am not
Together we are complete.
God had plans for us to be one
Two hearts with the same heartbeat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment