Thursday 4 August 2016

DRAMA OF LIFE




Seconds turned into minutes
Minutes went hours way
At the blink of an eye the hours flew
And it was another day

Day turned into months
months graduated to years a little too fast
Before I could catch a breath
I was like a boat without a mast

I have been drifting along the waves
To go where the sea meets the sky
The more I try , the more it eludes
I wonder where I am headed and why

I have been spinning with the wheels of time
Since the day my journey I did start
Not knowing the story of the drama being played
Not knowing what exactly is my part

but amidst all life's confusion
One small thing I do know
From the dust I have come
To the dust will I go

2 comments:

  1. Waooowwww!!!!!
    Its s nice felling when i read ur blogs.,..,,.
    Keep it up my dear....
    I love it,.,.
    God bless u.,.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete