Friday 5 August 2016

ME






I am me, just a spirit free....

I am the rays of the sun breaking through the dawn.
I am the wind that blows your hair on your face every morn.

I am the dew that shines like pearl on the light green leaf
I am the sea gulls call which breaks the quiet of the coral reef

I am the misty cloud with unshed tears on the earth to fall
I am the rainbow in the sky that brings cheer to one and all

I am the lush green trees that sway in the breeze with a melody sweet
I am the headstrong hill that stays so still with mysteries replete

I am the rivers that gushes, and flows and rushes to see her lovers face
I am the sea that stays, through tides it waits, for her warm embrace

I am nature, I am beauty, I am joy, all that and more is me.
or
I am me, just a spirit free

No comments:

Post a Comment