Wednesday 28 June 2017

SMILES AND SORROWS





 


Show me a heart that has not been broken
Show me a dream that did not die
Show me a hope that has not crashed 
Show me a doubt that has not questioned why
Show me an eye that has not shed a tear
Show me a soul that is not bruised
Show me a faith that has not faltered
Show me a goodness that's not been used.
Show me a hero who does not have a regret
Show me a brave who was not scared
Show me a saint who has not sinned
Show me a sane who was never mad
There is nothing perfect in this world
It exists but in stories and in tales
It exists in the eyes of the lovers
It exists only where the intellect fails
A little sorrow makes the happiness complete
A little sun makes you appreciate the shade
A little rain is needed to bring out the rainbow
Smiles and sorrows are of what our life is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment