Wednesday 28 June 2017

JUST A PAGE














In your book of life.
I am, but a short chapter
Or may be just a page.
But one that preserves the dry petals
Of a once fragrant rose.
Of memories, moments and magic
Of a fairytale romance that was
Just not meant to be.
Of a sweet dream, that remained
Just that, an Unfulfilled dream.
The shortest chapter or a single page
Your book couldn't be complete without me.
For you may not say so
But I hear it in your silence.
I read it in your eyes
that does not meet my eye.
In your eloquence and in your pause.
In your poetry or in your prose.
I have heard what you never said
And I have felt what I never felt.
While I know that you too can feel
The magic that binds us.
In your book of life,
I am, but a short chapter
Or maybe just a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment