Wednesday 28 June 2017

I DON'T STAND A CHANCE



















I am the girl that looks up and says
"Hey, look at the beautiful sun"
I am the girl that notices, 
The riot of colors when the day is done.
I am the girl that finds funny creatures
Made by the white clouds in the blue sky.
I am the girl that looks at the moon
For it's serenity gives me a high.
I am the girl who can feel in autumn
The rhythm of the falling leaves
And that spring is God's colorful palette
I am the girl who believes.
I am the girl who closes her eyes
And wishes on a shooting star
I am the girl who says " bless you"
When someone sneezes near or far
I am the girl who needs not much
To be happy and to feel blessed
I am the girl who is all smiles
when people expect me to be stressed
I am the girl who believes in angels
In fairies and in fairytale
I am the girl who won't give up on you
When you falter or even if you fail
I am the girl that you see everyday
But you never give a second glance
For the beauty is in my soul, not my face
So with you I don't stand a chance.

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. Can we collaborate on something. My email iam.anushakashyap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, You are a beautiful soul. God Bless you if there is one Your thoughtful poem
    'MY dying Conscience' is so true and touching. If you can, would you be kind enough to mail me the
    original. Love & good vibes !
    Naren Sharma....Kobe Japan.....Tel:+81 90 3169 3149...WhatsApp enabled. nsjapan@circus.ocn.ne.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words.I had stooped writing here and so i did not see your comment.i will certainly add your number and write to you too.

      Delete