Saturday 19 November 2016

NEED MORE TIME





















I love you Lord and will come to thee
But before I come there's a lot to see.
There so less time and so much to do
Once I am done, will come to you.

The breaking dawn of a summer morn
The falling dusk when the night is born
 I am yet to see, I am yet to feel
When the dancing trees at your altar kneel.

The snowy  peaks dressed in virgin white
Like a Christian bride, oh what a sight.
The recklessly rivers and the shameless streams
Rush to the sea to fulfill their dreams.

I am yet to go, following the rainbow
where the sky hugs the earth, in love, you know
There is so much beauty and so much love
the world you made is like the heaven above.

Limitless Beauty you bestowed on us
But men too have created  many wonders
Such classic movies, such engrossing books
Beautiful paintings worth more than it looks

Soulful music that seeps in your soul
It joins the pieces and makes you whole.
The  dance and drama have a language of its own
Transports you to a world you have never known.

Lunch with friends or candle light dinner
Never ending debates where everyone is a winner
A stroll in the park or a picnic in the woods
A simple honest life sans all  falsehoods.

Last, not the least is the desire in me
To wipe off the tears on every  child's face I see
I want to laugh and I want to cry
Want to make a difference  before  I die

So much to see and so much to do
List is long  but the days are few.
For all these chore I need time for sure
Not just  one lifetime but many more.



No comments:

Post a Comment